Sunday 15 June 2014

We Got The Blues!

So we (Mama and Papa Wardle) baby wear the boys.
I (C) had the urge to do a bit of home dying and off i went to search for a wrap/ring sling to buy to experiment with...
I ended up getting one of each and buying them from a polish company. Little Frog  had the perfect natural wrap and ring sling to dye...
Whilst ordering and waiting for this to come I ordered myself some Dylon, In China Blue... 
So when my Little frog order arrived the parcel was opened in a flash and the ring sling was in the washer along with a shirt of mine and a vest of II's for a pre wash... once finished they were whipped out and the Dylon then salt was sprinkled in the washer followed by my damp ring sling, vest and shirt, off the washer went... A wash with the Eco egg (our preferred form of washing detergent) and it was done!!!!!
We couldn't wait so on cool setting dried our things... 
And here is the end result... Left is the colour it was and the bluey grey scrummy colour is the colour it is now...

No comments:

Post a Comment