You can eat them alone as a snack or as part of a meal... here is our Tribe Wardle recipe:
A Can of Chickpeas (or we use dried and cook them up)
1 Red Onion
3 Garlic Cloves
Handful of Parsley
Handful of Corriander
Salt & Pepper
3 Tablespoons of Wholewheat flour
1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Blend everything except baking flour and flour...
- Mix in the baking flour and flour to get a dough... should look like this...
- Leave for two hours (this makes it easier to shape)
- Make into balls or burger shapes...
- fry or oven bake and serve...
We served ours with salad, feta & olives.