We have some beams left over from the extension so we decided to make one into cubes... and transfer the pictures on this is how we did it:
- Cut beams into cubes.
- Sand cubes until smooth.
- Print photos on to normal paper.
- Put modge podge on to wood and paper.
- Put paper photo side down.
- Leave to dry over night.
- Rub paper off with a wet cloth until you can see photo.
- Leave to dry a while.
- Then cover with some modge podge and jobs a good un.
These worked well and we have them to keep as decoration in our house/ for the boys to play with.